When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Torture

The game had alright control of the pig but I tried to get a few frames just because of the medals I could unlock if not I wouldnt have played through 4 levels. The pigs frame was just way too fat for the precise manuvering you needed to do and at points the pig handeled too fast and too crazy for certain parts. The medals didnt seem worth it because if I tried beating it without an accident once Id end up shooting myself in the face because many levels almost had me throwing my keyboard through the computer monitor. I think the game would play better if hitting a wall didnt kill you and this was just an easier game to glide through.

Engaged 3D Engaged 3D

cool game

I always wanted to send a giant atomic metal ball plunging into north korea and I was like fuck your korea take that.

Dress Up Sirtom 2.0 Dress Up Sirtom 2.0

fukkin sweet

this shit is fukkin sweet right here.

Maximus responds:

Thanks for the guns man. Looks great.

Dress Up SirTom! Dress Up SirTom!

LOL

Fiven

DUTS Revolution DUTS Revolution

This was made into a BBS topic

just go to newgroundsdotcom and add a /bbs/topic.php?id=566479

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Fun game but....

I had a 136 score and it got deleted in 5 secs

Mac files Mac files

ITT teaches MAC?

Macs should not Exsist. They say they are fast but new double processor PCs highly out perform them now.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I found the same bug

Man is it fun to beat the snot out of those little punks. I just keep starting the game over so I can continue to abuse tommy, danny and wade. Get rid of the bug and add some characters like "VIPER", "KNOXY" and especially "Numa."

You have been busy. I can wait for this game to come out.

Brain Griffin Soundboard Brain Griffin Soundboard

number 15 is the best one!!!

YOU LIKE THAT!? WAAAAHHH!!!!

Beat up Backstreet Boys! Beat up Backstreet Boys!

So Kick ASS

Ive never played such a cool game ever. This is the best thing on Newgrounds since 2001.