BEEBO part 11 BEEBO part 11

Just classic of what types of movies made me love flash. All the great memories of simplistic flash work with great comedy unlike that crap now with professional animation but no funny at all.

fabulous999 responds:

Thank you, this is pretty much exactly what I hope people take from these. It's not a beauty pageant.

Xmas at the obamas Xmas at the obamas

Great

Guns N Roses make this movie a cult classic

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

sorry for the lateness of my reply since i go to bed pretty early. Oh yeah and happy boxing day.

Obama Care Obama Care

his point is right

You should look up about the end of lifemeetings they are going to have with the elderly just to tell them to die.

It isnt a perfect health care system but peoples insurance currently covers better than this plan will ever dream to. Also if you have money you can buy the best possible care because doctors who make alot of money do the best in taking care of you and thats why they get rich. The good money making doctors will quit under the new health policies and youll be left with crappy doctors.

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Well I lieks it

good jawb

Mario's Pipe Mishaps Mario's Pipe Mishaps

this was so great

This had me laughing uncontrollably so much because these Mario Spoof flashes never get old.

Are you shittn me? RIP BM Are you shittn me? RIP BM

everyone cares

Michael Jackson's story is now dead and noone cares because Mays was way more elite. Theres a better chance you bought a Mays product than a Michael Jackson album

OBAMA Exposed !!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA Exposed !!!!!!!!!!!

I love this movie

I wouldnt have it any other way. This movie is truth and children should watch educational films like this rather than things like an inconvienient truth thats full of lies. Let the truth live on!

Cocoon responds:

thx

Fight flash Fight flash

Kinda liked it

Its nothing special but its a good frame work to some future animation skills. When you put those animations into some actual characters then it would look ausome as shit. It seems to be your first flash and for a first it looks a hell of alot better than most other first flashes.

Knight-mare responds:

thnks, its actually one of my first works

thnks for the comment

Grandma Jokes Grandma Jokes

haha

I loled. Watch for a good lol.

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

Lawls

Black man stole his bike